Here’s a collection of happy snaps from my 5 day trip to South Sydney/ Kiama. I was visiting relatives and family friends over the Christmas break so I didn’t get to do much shopping at all, but a lot of sight seeing, eating huge meals and refusing to abide by Eastern daylight savings time.
I visited Kiama beach, the small blowhole, Saddleback Mountain, Minnamurra Rainforest, Kiama markets, Shell Harbour, Wollongong, Gerringong, and Gymea bay
- In the first images I am wearing Brandy Melville USA dress and Windsor Smith boots
- Pink Stitch Coat from Electic Edition with The Fifth Label Tee, Zara boyfriend jeans and Windsor Smith Sandals
- Eau Paix Vie Milkshake bottoms with Triangl Swimwear top, Karen Walker Sunglasses
- Brandy Melville red striped singlet.
- Black and white Cotton on Singlet.
- Nasty Gal shorts with Therapy boots from The Iconic.