Two Winter #OOTD's (Repost April 2015)





I have uploaded these posts to Instagram, you can directly shop these looks through signing up at www.liketk.it/1jX0Z to get outfit details and online store details sent to your email when you like one of my posts with the hashtag #liketkit @liketoknow.it


A good tip I learned about a winter wardrobe is to have pieces that match multiple other items. This way you can wear the same sweater, boots or pair of jeans in multiple outfits. 


For example having a few neutral coloured coats like the ‘mocha’ one I’m wearing, they can be paired with black, white, grey, pastels, colour blocking etc. Wearing a brightly coloured or pastel coat can limit the amount of times you can wear it without outfit repeating! Although I’ll probably end up buying a statement pastel coat anyway! 


Layering wool scarfs with coats, jumpers, blouses and turtlenecks is also something I’ll be doing this winter, I’m on the look out or a big cozy scarf. You can shop this look below! 





Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Bloglovin

Fawn Journal

4 comments:

  1. Love them!!

    Terry
    http://styleofterry.tumblr.com
    http://terrystwocents.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belted shawl coat, how was the fit considering it's one size only?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For anyone smaller than myself (size 8) it would probably be very oversized. I think it could fit comfortably up to a size 14, it is quite loose fitting to allow layers to be worn underneath it.

      Delete

Instagram