Blog Update | Introduction

Many of you may have noticed I've been re-publishing a lot of my old posts. This is because I'm transitioning over to Blogspot from Tumblr. I will be publishing majority of the same content on both platforms, although each will have exclusive perks. I have pre-filled this blog with a lot of my favourite posts, collaborations, photoshoots and outfits and as of today (7th June 2015) all of my posts will be fresh new content!
I have also finished half of my third year of study at university. This means I'm going to have a bit of time in between working to attend events, creating outfit posts, sharing brunch places around Perth and hopefully some little holiday spots up and down the coast, along with a ton of collaborations already lined up!
I can't wait to show everyone what's coming up for this new adventure. I'm hoping that Blogger will allow me to easily add pages and keep a professional sleek look to my blog that I don't feel like I can achieve on Tumblr, although both platforms work better for different things!

Knit gifted by Dolly Girl Fashion

Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Bloglovin

Fawn Journal

8 comments:

  1. So happy for you Izzy! It's so great that you're developing your blogs further, you seem to have so many amazing opportunities and your posts are always great. I can't wait to see how it all turns out :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Daria! I hope it turns out well and continues to be exciting! XX

      Delete
  2. been following you for a v long time now, love seeing you grow and progress girl. good luck with this new blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing what's to come! :) X

      Delete
  3. Aw sounds like a good change for you! Hopefully moving to blogspot will make blogging easier. Can’t wait to see what you make from this blog! Also congrats on finishing your first semester of uni. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! I think it'll work a bit more smoothly and my posts will be a lot clearer and structured on Blogspot. I have two more semesters left and I'm finished my degree, so exciting! Thanks heaps X

      Delete
  4. Just followed you recently on Tumblr and I'm glad you're putting up a Blogspot!! I hope you find blogging about what's going on in your life on here much easier than on Tumblr. ++ it seem's like a better place here for you audience because we can easily find a post. Have a great day xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am very excited to see where this new aspect of blogging will take me. Thank you for your support from tumblr through to blogspot! X

      Delete

Instagram