Little Market Place Perth | EVENT



 Braids by Circles of Subiaco Hair Salon

 Second Hand goods!
Yesterday a friend and I ventured to Fremantle Town Hall for the Little Market Place event! This was the second Market Place event and I’m so glad I went along. I browsed every single stall at least three times, talked to the designers, my hair was braided by talented Jess from Circles of Subiaco and I bought some sweet little plants in glass fishbowls and jars from Lunar Flora.
The atmosphere was exciting and busy while we spent two or more hours browsing and looking at all the designs in awe. I found that the marketplace was dynamic and nurturing of some hidden Perth talent, it definitely has encouraged me to try and buy local more often! I managed to find so many creative perth people and labels that I never knew about. Afterwards we finished off the afternoon with a drink and some lunch at Little Creatures overlooking the ocean.
Wearing: Coat by Nasty GalTurtleneck by TigermistBoots from Windsor Smith, Skirt by Benechico, Bag from Sportsgirl.
Here’s a list of all the participants (alphabetical) and links to their Facebook pages! Enjoy browsing XXX

Fawn Journal

6 comments:

  1. I love this article so much! It looks like so great I wish I could've gone - I probably would've spent hours there too! Your hair looks gorgeous by the way, I can't wait to look through those pages hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Theres another coming up soon if you're in Perth, the hairdresser was so wonderful too! Thank-you so much! X

      Delete
  2. The lil market looks like so much fun! So jealous you got to spend a lot of time there. Also your outfit is on point, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've never worn such a long denim skirt before, this one's an exception! X

      Delete
  3. i love your hair style and wow those secondhand clothes look pretty snazzy!! i think i could spend days there

    ReplyDelete

Instagram