Seagulls of St Kilda & Monsieur Blonde Jewels | COLLAB

Seagulls of St Kilda

On Instagram I have collaborated with Melbourne boutique, Seagulls of St Kilda. In this image I'm wearing the 'Acme Pant', they're high waisted, leather look and zip up at the back. I felt like Sandy when I paired these with a black turtleneck from Asos. Shoes are Rileys by Senso and necklace from Wild at Heart.

Monsieur Blonde Jewels

I was sent this dainty gold necklace from Monsieur Blonde in Bali. It is one of the most beautiful and unique pieces I own, with small gold beads dotted on the chain a bone like rounded moon/tusk at the centre, held by cuffs with encrusted jewels. I'm so thankful that I was sent this gift! all of their jewellery is perfect, I could wear it all.

Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | YoutubeBloglovin

Fawn Journal

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit :) and I love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was so lucky to work with such beautiful jewellery X

      Delete

Instagram